Periwinkle Place

For all those who wish to engage in the Great Conversation. Grab a cup of coffee and join in.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

What Equals a Productive Day?

A day when you do what God has lead you to do.

A day when you let those you love know that you love them.

A day when you create something with your hands, learn something with your head, move something with your body, feel something with your heart.

A day when you help others and allow them to help you as well.

A day when what needs done is done, people who need love are loved, and the balance of work and rest is what you need that day.

Gosh, I astonish myself with my own profundity! Actually, a day when you manage to post on the blog sounds pretty productive to me...

=) Kk.

4 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Periwinkle Pete said...

Wow, Penny, what would I do without you? Thanks for the encouraging thoughts.

Pete

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic words there. I'd love to aim to make all my days like that but usually fail miserably.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Misty said...

you ARE profound!!! i love those definitions of productive!!
and no, knitting isn't actually boring (per my blog post)... just tedious sometimes!! :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Misty said...

you are profound!! i love those definitions of productive!! :) thanks for stopping by my blog! i've enjoyed seeing your projects. ~misty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home